At a Glance
Founded in 1997 and nestleD on 40 acres in the Mt. Rose foothills, Sage Ridge remains Northern Nevada's only independent, non-sectarian, co-educational college preparatory day school.
- 5 Value Pillars (Scholarship, Respect, Integrity, Courage, and Community) encapsulate the school's culture
- Educates 220+ students in Grades 3 through 12
- A fully accredited member of the Northwestern Association of Independent Schools
- Active members of the National Association of Independent Schools, Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, Association for Advancement of International Education, National/Western Associations for College Admission Counseling, College Board, and Nevada Interscholastic Activities Association
- A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
Students Enrolled in Grades 3-12
Average Class Size
every student has a dedicated laptop computer.
Athletic Teams for Grades 5-12
of Faculty have Advanced Degrees
Minimum hours of Community Service required for Graduation.
Week Trip Every Year for Outdoor Education
Students in the Class of 2022
Students received National Merit Scholarship recognition
Highest weighted GPA (6th Semester)
Mean weighted GPA (6th Semester)
Average Composite ACT Score
of Graduates Matriculate to College
Students are enrolled in 8 classes at a time and 4 classes meet each day in a rotating block schedule. All students are also assigned an advisor and advisory group. Advisories meet weekly to work on social-emotional skills and bond as a group. Breaks/recess are given twice a day.
Discover Sage Ridge
Sage Ridge students are confident citizens who are on a journey to college readiness. Read our viewbook and you will see why.
Students start on the path towards independence in an environment emphasizing organization and self-reflection.
Sage Ridge teachers see Middle School as a rich and rewarding time of growth.
Everything about our high school experience prepares students to excel in their college of choice.