The faculty, staff, and educators at Sage Ridge School take pride in dedicating their careers to preparing students in their middle school and upper school years for college preparation.
We seek teachers who…
- Are passionate about working with young people
- Are effective communicators who create a caring, safe classroom atmosphere
- Are knowledgeable in their subject area and are effective conveyors of content
- Are flexible in their approach and understand how to differentiate instruction
- Are committed to upholding the Sage Ridge School Mission and Value Pillars
Ideal candidates have a minimum of three years of relevant teaching experience. An advanced degree is desirable but not a requirement. Sage Ridge School’s teachers are caring and kind and lead dynamic classes that challenge our students to think critically and to collaborate.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
About Our School:
At Sage Ridge School, we care about the whole child. Our mission and pillars define and guide the Sage Ridge experience. We are Reno, Nevada’s only non-sectarian, coeducational, college preparatory day school, and we provide our students with world-class educational opportunities. Sage Ridge School is a fully accredited member of the Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS) and is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Sage Ridge School graduates curious and confident citizens who embrace rigorous scholarship, respect the dignity of individuals, choose integrity, embody courage, cultivate a compassionate community, and ultimately thrive in college and in our global society.