The Annual Sage Ridge Gala will be virtual this year on Saturday, March 6, 2021. This is a wonderful opportunity for the Sage Ridge Community to come together in support of the school. This festive event expresses our gratitude for the investment each of our donors make and provides us with an opportunity to engage with our vibrant community. Funds are raised through table sponsorships, donations, silent/live auction bidding, and fund-a-need drives to support initiatives aimed at enhancing campus life and academics.
This year, with the need of social distancing and mask requirements, the Gala will be a bit different from years past, but just as enjoyable -- we promise!
Most of our auction donors within our community have had to close their doors for several months and have lost revenue. Therefore, they are a bit hesitant to donate at this time. Thus, we are asking our community to step up and donate with creative auction items.
Please consider supporting our event by donating gift certificates, merchandise or services. In exchange, you will receive some excellent community exposure and advertising with a listing in the evening’s program as well as on the online auction website. Alternatively, if you cannot donate an item, please consider calling a few of your contacts to see if they would be willing to donate an item to our Auction.
Creative ways you can donate:
- sponsor a theme party at your home or business for 10-20 people
- donate your home for a pool party
- real world experiences for students (a day as a CEO, a day at the firehouse, lunch at legislature...)
- cook & deliver a specialty meal
- donate an art piece
- jewelry pieces
- build something
- offer a service (house painting, taxes, gardening, housecleaning...)
- a theme bag filled with sports equipment or purse-stuffed with goodies
- a movie or game night in your backyard
- sports tickets (if mandates are lifted)
- vacation homes or timeshares
- gift cards in all denominations
- work with the other families in your student grade to create grade level auction item
- experiences like sailing on Tahoe, a cocktail cruise, yoga class in the park for a month, mountain bike ride, etc…
- BE CREATIVE! Make a donation that you would gladly purchase at an auction.
Thank you in advance for your auction donations. All items can be dropped off at the school to Mrs. Lehr no later than FEBRUARY 12, 2021. Please make sure expiration dates for items are 12/31/2021 or after. If you have any questions please contact Mrs. Lehr directly at 775.852.6222 Ext. 553 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.