- College Counseling
This fall, NACAC and The Common Application will offer four FREE virtual college fairs for students and families in September, October, and November. Below is more information about these fairs and here is the link to REGISTER: https://nacac.formstack.com/forms/student_virtual.
NACAC Virtual College Fair Dates:
- Sunday, Sept. 13 | 12 – 8 p.m. ET
- Monday, Oct. 12 | 1 – 9 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Oct. 18 | 12 – 8 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Nov. 8 | 2 – 10 p.m. ET
Attend as often as you like. Parents invited, too! What to expect:
- During each NACAC Virtual College Fair, more than 600 college and university representatives will be available to talk with you and other students!
- Select which colleges you’d like to learn about! Sign up to attend their live and interactive Zoom sessions on how to apply, financial aid, student life, and more.
- You can also schedule a virtual meeting with a college. Just choose a date and time.
- Each fair offers NACAC Meet-Ups with information (in English and Spanish) on how to find your best college fit, how to pay for college, and more. Plus, you can use chat to talk with a college counseling expert.
Hints on Getting Around
Feel free to look around now! Log into virtualcollegefairs.org using your phone or computer. You'll notice the fair is starting to fill up as colleges add information and get ready for the big day. Because 600 institutions are a lot to sort through, here are some quick tips:
- Click on the filter icon. You can then narrow which colleges and sessions you see by: location, major, type of school (four-year, two-year, public, private), or school size.
- Click on the search icon to find institutions by name.
If you have additional questions about college planning, please contact Rob Lamb, Director of College Counseling: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- college counseling