Flexible, personalized engagement is the priority of our self-contained, lower school classrooms.
Our youngest scholars are always active.
They are hungry for knowledge and our teachers keep pace with their eagerness through a myriad of techniques that encourage hands-on engagement and critical thinking.
Our Lower School teachers meaningfully challenge students, while supporting the individual needs of each child and communicating directly with parents. Students start on the path towards independence in an environment emphasizing organization and self-reflection. Computer fluency, writing skills, and public speaking are seamlessly integrated across the curriculum. Engaging classroom activities make learning both innovative and fun.
- Classrooms are equipped with computers for every student for Grades 3-5.
- Students take physical education every day and have a daily rotation of arts (music, theatre, or visual art) and coding classes.
- Laboratory science classes are part of our core curriculum.
- Students acquire study and organizational skills and engage in collaborative learning.
- Advanced math is available for accelerated learners.