How to Start Your College Preparatory Experience Today
- Complete the Online Application.
- Schedule an ISEE exam date with the Director of Admissions. Exams are computer-based and can take place on any weekday between 8 a.m. and noon. A testing fee of $105 is required. Every effort should be made to register and pay online 48 hours prior to the exam date; however, late registration is acceptable. If registration is late, a valid debit or credit card is required the day of testing. Fees are charged by the ERB.
- Complete the Request for Student Records Form and submit to the applicant’s current school. This form requests the student's standardized testing information, along with grades and/or transcripts.
- Arrange for a Shadow Day with the Director of Admissions and review our Shadow Day Guide to help ensure the day on campus goes smoothly. Applicants to Grade 4 will spend the day on campus from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Applicants to Grade 5 will spend the day on campus from 10:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Applicants to all other grades will be on campus from 8 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. If desired, students may combine the ISEE testing and Shadow Day dates. In these cases, testing will begin at 8 a.m. for all applicants.
- If you plan to apply for financial aid, fill out the online FAST application. Applications should be submitted by February 10, 2017.
Sage Ridge School seeks students of all faiths, races, creeds, colors, and national origins. Sage Ridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, national or ethnic origin.