At Sage Ridge we understand that our Upper School launches a student’s future.
High school is a time for students to discover their passions while engaging in rigorous critical thinking and gaining mastery of academic disciplines.
Leadership skills are cultivated through vast opportunities to create a lasting impact.
Captain a sport. Start a club. Become the Editor-in-Chief. Propose an Independent Study. Gather support for your Student Government campaign. Sit on the state board for the Junior Classical League. Star in the play. Present at a research conference. Intern at Tesla.
We will support your dreams, so don't delay.
Do something with your wild, precious life.
Everything about the high school experience prepares students to excel in their college of choice.
- Freshman Seminar equips students with critical thinking tools and sharpens public speaking skills.
- Advanced science classes prepare students for pre-medical college tracks or research positions early on in their college careers.
- Computer science and engineering classes enable students to take full advantage of our Innovation Lab.
- International students add a global dimension.
- Full-time college counselor takes a four-year approach to college counseling and knows every student well.
- Senior Seminar exposes students to a college-level seminar in preparation for their next step.
- Senior Thesis challenges seniors to write and defend a 15-20 page research essay.
- Senior Internship allows students to gain real-world experience in the field of their choice.
Tell me, what else should I have done?
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon?
Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?